The Mountain T.O.P. Builder’s Club is a group of committed monthly givers whose consistent donations increase Mountain T.O.P.’s impact throughout seven counties in Middle Tennessee. Recurring gifts received through the Builder’s Club will allow Mountain T.O.P. to allocate funds wherever they are needed most. Similarly, having a consistent and known amount of donations will better equip the ministry to plan programs and projects in advance.
At Mountain T.O.P., being a builder isn’t just about construction. A Builder’s Club member seeks to help the ministry:
- Build long-lasting relationships with children and families
- Build pride and dignity in the lives of those who need encouragement
- Build hope and trust in Jesus in the hearts of those who need God’s love
- Build a strong financial foundation to continue meeting needs into the future.
Since this club will essentially change the way Mountain T.O.P. does business, we want to show our appreciation in several ways. A gift at the levels below mean you will receive:
- $10 per month – MTOP Theme T-shirt
- $25 per month – MTOP Hat, Theme T-shirt
- $50 per month – MTOP Hoodie, Hat, Theme T-shirt
- $100 per month – All of the above gifts, $100 reduced camper fee to the MTOP program of your choice
- $250 per month – All of the above gifts, Recognition on a permanent plaque at Camp Cumberland Pines, Admission for 2 to the annual Brick and Mortar Dinner.
All Builder’s Club members will receive a membership card, a special edition carpenters pencil, a quarterly devotional and a members only newsletter.
Recurring giving to the Builder’s Club will be setup and managed through a campaign on Razoo.com. All gifts are tax deductible and can be given via credit or debit card. To register, simply click the button below! Instructions are provided on the Builder’s Club Razoo page.
If you still have questions, please contact Carly@mountain-top.org or call 931.692.3999.