Foundational Objective: To help meet the physical, spiritual, social, and emotional needs of the people of the Cumberland Mountain region.
We see all four needs as equally important. Through home repairs and day camps, Mountain T.O.P. seeks to meet all of these needs. We serve in partnership with other agencies, churches, governments, businesses, and community leaders to help develop the communities in which we work.
Mountain T.O.P.’s 5 Focus Areas:
- Eliminating Substandard Housing: to provide direct services and organizational support that addresses severe housing issues in our service area.
- Leadership: to foster growth among staff, participants, donors and the community.
- Community Development: to engage in solutions with community partners for holistic and sustainable community growth.
- Education: to provide and support opportunities for lifelong learning and personal growth for all ages.
- Health: to promote lifestyles that support healthy choices.