In submitting this registration, we have read and will accept the conditions explained in the Registration Information sheet. This includes payment schedule, financial guidelines and participation requirements.
- Week 2 and Week 6 = Safe Sanctuary full guidelines. Day Camp is at Camp Cumberland Pines.
- If all stated deadlines are met, the participant fee is $395.
- The fee to finalize your registration is a $200 deposit. This is applied to your first payment.
- The Early Registration will be applied to the 1st payment. It is non-refundable. You will not receive a payment invoice until the Dec. 2nd first payment date.
- The first payment of is 75% refundable up to the January 9th second payment date.
- The second payment is 50% refundable up to the March 3rd third payment date.
- The third payment is 25% refundable up to the May 5th final payment date. The final payment is non-refundable.
- The financial guidelines have been developed in order to operate responsibly and make decisions as far as staffing, open facilities, food purchasing, etc., in a timely manner.
- $200 deposit due with Registration
- $55/participant due by Dec. 2
- $80/participant due Jan. 9
- $155/participant due March 3
- $105 Final payment per participant due May 5
- Registration Form – due with Early Registration or by Dec. 2nd with 1st payment. First come, first serve.
- Invoices – due with payments on Dec. 2nd, Jan. 9th and March 3rd. You will be invoiced by email prior to payment due dates.
- Final Invoice, Confirmed Roster, and Adults Self-Screening forms – due with final payment May 5th.
- The week is from 12PM CT on Sunday to 10AM CT on Saturday, no exceptions.
- Only youth going into the eighth grade or at least 13 years old may participate.
- There must be a ratio of at least one adult (25 years and older) for every five youth and one vehicle (7 seat belts) for every seven participants for Service Project or one vehicle (12 seat belts) for every seven participants for Day Camp.
- Any group with forty or more participants at the time of Final Payment will be split between two camps.
- Please give us the most accurate number of participants you can throughout the process. Your final number of participants must be solid by March 3rd; however, we will work with you if changes come up after the said date. It is easier for us to add campers rather than subtract campers once cost is incurred.
- Each group provides coolers, first aid kits and van bucket tools for every vehicle being used during the week. (see Preparation Materials for details). Background checks: In order to ensure the safety of all youth attending, every participant that is 18 years or older must have a complete and satisfactory background check completed within the past three years and valid through your camp week. Background checks must be on file at MTOP or at the participant’s church.
- Weeks 2 and 6 will be Safe Sanctuary weeks that follow the full guidelines. Every church that wants to participate in these weeks must bring one adult that is at least 25 years old and a second adult that is at least 22 years old for every five youth.
Depending on interest in these weeks, they may be for just one camp or for both camps. If you do not meet the required guidelines for Safe Sanctuary we will have to move your group to a non Safe Sanctuary week. No exceptions.
- Mountain T.O.P. does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, sex, creed, national origin or disability.
- Please mail registration form and check to:
P.O. Box 128
Altamont, TN 37301
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to check out our website, www.mountain-top.org, call us at (931) 692-3999 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org