- If all stated deadlines are met, the participant fee is $175.
- This fee includes all meals, lodging, project materials, programming and camp stafﬁng.
- The Early Registration will be applied to the 1st payment. It is non-refundable.
- You will not receive a payment invoice until the Jan. 9th ﬁrst payment date.
- The ﬁrst payment is 25% refundable up to the May 5th ﬁnal payment date.
- The ﬁnal payment is non-refundable.
- The ﬁnancial guidelines have been developed in order to operate responsibly and make decisions as far as stafﬁng, open facilities, food purchasing, etc., in a timely manner.
- Registration Form – due with Early Registration deposit. If you are not registering early, then you registration form is due by Jan. 9th with the ﬁrst payment.
- Final Roster and Adults Self-Screening forms – due with ﬁnal payment.
- The week is from 12PM CT on Tuesday to 10AM CT on Saturday, no exceptions.
- Only youth 6th through 8th grade are eligible for participation. Youth must have completed the 5th, 6th or 7th grade by July 4th, 2017.
- There must be a ratio of at least two adults for every ﬁve youth. One adult must be at least 25 years old and able to drive. The other adult must be at least 18 years old.
- There must be a ratio of at least one vehicle (7 seat belts) to every 7 participants.
- Please give us the most accurate number of participants you can throughout the process. Your ﬁnal number of participants must be concrete by May 5th, 2017; however, we will work with you if changes come up after the said date. It is easier for us to add campers rather than subtract campers once cost is incurred.
- Each group provides coolers, ﬁrst aid kits, tools and materials pro-rated according to group size. (see Preparation Materials for details)
- Adult Self-Screening Forms: every person 18 and older attending camp must turn in an Adult Self-Screening Form by May 5th, 2017. No one 18 and older will be allowed in to camp without this completed form.
- Background checks: In order to ensure the safety of all youth attending, every participant that is 18 years or older must have a complete and satisfactory background check within the past 3 years that is valid through your camp week. Background checks must be on ﬁle at MTOP or at the participantʼs church.
- Mountain T.O.P. does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, sex, creed, national origin or disability.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at (931) 692-3999 or email us at email@example.com