- If all stated deadlines are met, the participant fee is $150.
- This fee includes all meals, lodging, project materials, programming and camp staffing.
- The Early Registration will be applied to the first payment. It is non-refundable.
- You will not receive a payment invoice until the first payment date.
- The first payment is 25% refundable up to the May 5th final payment date.
- The final payment is non-refundable.
- The financial guidelines have been developed in order to operate responsibly and make decisions as far as staffing, open facilities, food purchasing, etc., in a timely manner.
- Registration Form – due with Early Registration If you are not registering early, then your registration form is due by Jan 9th, 2017 with 1st payment. First come, first serve.
- Final Invoice, Confirmed Roster, and Adults Self-Screening forms – due with final payment May 5th, 2017.
- The week is from 12PM CT on Tuesday to 10AM CT on Saturday, no exceptions.
- Only youth going into the eighth grade or at least 13 years old may participate.
- There must be a ratio of at least one adult (25 years and older) for every five youth and one vehicle (7 seat belts) for every seven youth.
- Please give us the most accurate number of participants you can throughout the process. Your final number of participants must be solid by May 5th; however, we will work with you if changes come up after the said date. It is easier for us to add campers rather than subtract campers once cost is incurred.
- Each group provides coolers, first aid kits and van bucket tools for every vehicle being used over the course of the week. (See Preparation Materials for details)
- Background checks: In order to ensure the safety of all youth attending, every participant that is 18 years or older must have a complete and satisfactory background check completed within the past three years and valid through your camp week. Background checks must be on file at MTOP or at the participant’s church. These fees are not included in the fee of the program.
- Mountain T.O.P. does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, sex, creed, national origin or disability.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 931-692-3999 or email Olivia at email@example.com.